Feeling like Wilderness Wind is a mystery? This may help… or it may not! Feel free to contact us with further questions.
How far is Wilderness Wind from…?
Mileage and car travel times are estimates by google maps.
- Duluth: 112 miles, 2 hours
- Minneapolis/St. Paul: 250 miles, 4+ hours
- Iowa City: 550 miles, 9 hours
- Freeman, SD: 560 miles, 9+ hours,
- Chicago: 580 miles, 10 hours
- Fairview, MI: 628 miles, 12.5 hours
- Goshen, IN: 700 miles, 12.5 hours
- Detroit, MI 820 miles, 14.5 hours
- Akron, OH: 950 miles, 16.5 hours
- Harrisonburg, VA: 1,250 miles, 22.5 hours
- Lancaster, PA: 1,270 miles, 22 hours
- Sarasota, FL: 1,770 miles, 30 hours…yes, people have driven this far!
Who owns Wilderness Wind?
Wilderness Wind is owned by Chicago Voyagers, a nonprofit organization owned and operated by a board of directors. Chicago Voyagers’ mission: Empowering at-risk youth through outdoor experiential adventures that foster healthy relationships and responsible behavior.
(See our Canoe Trips FAQ’s or Lakeside FAQ’s for program specific questions)