Feeling like Wilderness Wind is a mystery? This may help… or it may not! Feel free to contact us with further questions.
How far is Wilderness Wind from…?
- Duluth: 112 miles, 2 hours
- Minneapolis/St. Paul: 250 miles, 4+ hours
- Iowa City: 550 miles, 9 hours
- Freeman, SD: 560 miles, 9+ hours,
- Chicago: 580 miles, 10 hours
- Fairview, MI: 628 miles, 12.5 hours
- Goshen, IN: 700 miles, 12.5 hours
- Detroit, MI 820 miles, 14.5 hours
- Akron, OH: 950 miles, 16.5 hours
- Harrisonburg, VA: 1,250 miles, 22.5 hours
- Lancaster, PA: 1,270 miles, 22 hours
- Sarasota, FL: 1,770 miles, 30 hours…yes, people have driven this far!
Who owns Wilderness Wind?
Wilderness Wind is owned by Chicago Voyagers, a nonprofit organization owned and operated by a board of directors. Chicago Voyagers’ mission: Empowering at-risk youth through outdoor experiential adventures that foster healthy relationships and responsible behavior.