Wilderness Wind offers four rustic tent sites, set back from the lake and nestled in the protection of the woods.
- Tent site rates*: $20/tent/night for up to four people/tent. Tax not included.
- Credit Card Policy: Credit card processing fees incurred by Wilderness Wind will be passed onto the credit card user. Cabin deposits and or/ final payments made with a credit card will incur a 3% processing fee which will be due with the final payment.
Make a Deposit!
*INCLUDED in your Lakeside stay:
- FREE canoe, rowboat, paddle and life jacket use on Armstrong Lake.
- FREE fresh garden produce (when in season)
- Access to The Gathering Place (see below) and a fire ring
Please review our campsite guidelines for further expectations regarding your stay.
Day trips are also available with advance notice. Ask for details.
Check out our frequently asked questions for more information.
Hot water and showers are close by at the wheelchair-accessible bathhouse. The Gathering Place (including tables, chairs, dishes, and dish pans) is available for all Lakeside guests. Canoes, kayaks, rowboats (along with lifejackets) are also available for use on Armstrong Lake.
The Gathering Place offers an indoor space for families and larger groups to gather for meetings, games or to share a meal. We are grateful for all the volunteers and donors who contributed toward this memorial to Mike Hofkamp. We worked to incorporate Mike’s appreciation for third world cultures, simplicity and the importance of relationships into the building.