A circular, inviting, insulated abode, with skylight-dome, offering comfort and warmth (physically and aesthetically). The Yurt is a 30 ft. round structure built into the woods on the Lakeside property. The yurt includes 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds. The loft holds a double bed and single mattresses are available as well. The living area has two couches, each with a hide-a-bed (one double and one queen). There is a deck with sitting and eating space as well as an indoor kitchen and dining area. The maximum capacity for the yurt is 10 people.
- To learn more, check out “What is a Yurt?“
- Thank you to Pacific Yurts, and also to yurtlodging.com (Yurt Lodging Across the Country), for spreading the word about yurts.
- Check out our frequently asked questions for more information
Base rate $145/night or $800/week for 4 people.*
EACH yurt RENTAL INCLUDES:
- row boat, canoes and life jackets available at all times.
- a small library
- a packet of natural history and recreation information about the area
- fresh garden produce (when in season)
- Nightly: each additional person $15/night, under 3 are free
- Weekly: each additional person 12 years old and older is $85, each child ages 3+ to 11 is $60, under 3 are free
- State (6.8%) and Ely (3%) taxes are not included in above prices. Taxes will be added to final bill.
- Tent sites are available: $20/tent/night for up to four people/tent.
- View a pdf of our Yurt/Cabin Fees Chart for more information.
- Day trips are available with advance notice. Ask for details and pricing.
A deposit is due at time of reservation. Half of deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
MAKE A DEPOSIT!
Credit Card Policy: Credit card processing fees incurred by Wilderness Wind will be passed onto the credit card user. Cabin deposits and or/ final payments made with a credit card will incur a 3% processing fee which will be due with the final payment.
Seasonal Discounts: May, June, Sept, and Oct weekly and nightly rates are discounted by 10% and 20% respectively.