A circular, inviting, insulated abode, with skylight-dome, offering comfort and warmth (physically and aesthetically). The Yurt is a 30 ft. round structure built into the woods on the Lakeside property. The yurt includes 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds. The loft holds a double bed and single mattresses are available as well. The living area has two couches, each with a hide-a-bed (one double and one queen). There is a deck with sitting and eating space as well as an indoor kitchen and dining area. The maximum capacity for the yurt is 10 people.
- To learn more, check out “What is a Yurt?“
- Thank you to Pacific Yurts, and also to yurtlodging.com (Yurt Lodging Across the Country), for spreading the word about yurts.
- Check out our frequently asked questions for more information
Reservations and pricing information for the Yurt can be found on our VRBO.com listing: VRBO_Yurt
Available May 1 – Sept 30
EACH yurt RENTAL INCLUDES:
- row boat, canoes and life jackets available at all times.
- a small library
- a packet of natural history and recreation information about the area
- fresh garden produce (when in season)
- Tent sites are available: $20/tent/night for up to four people/tent.
- Day trips are available with advance notice. Ask for details and pricing.