Come to see for yourself: beauty. laughter. adventure. awe. fishing. sunrises. sunsets. fireside. northern lights. morning mist. friendship. loon calls. water falls. turtles. blueberries.
Take a ‘virtual trip’ by clicking here. Click the photos below for more information for the type of trip that interests you, or scroll down for booking information.
Why should I take a guide? a helpful explanation on how a guide can enhance your wilderness experience.
READY TO BOOK A TRIP? get registered!
- Contact us for 2017 Reservation Form
- Tips for completing the Reservation Form For reference while completing the reservation form
- Canoe Trip Fee schedule and what is included in the rate
- Tips and Steps for Trip Organizers Tips for getting your group organized
- Scholarship Application (if needed)
Credit Card Policy: Trip deposits and or/ final payments made with a credit card will incur a 3% processing fee which will be due with the final payment.
ALREADY BOOKED YOUR TRIP?
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for ALL TRIP PARTICIPANTS
- Health Form – required
- Release Form – required
- Pack List and Camper Info – helps you decide what to take and what to leave at home
MORE HELPFUL INFO FOR CANOE TRIP MEMBERS
- Preparing for Your Trip Tips to help you decide what to bring and what to leave at home, plus info about Orientation Day.
- Take our WW Virtual Tour
- Frequently Asked Questions
To go on a wilderness trip you don’t need to know how to paddle, you don’t have to have experiences in the wilderness, you simply need to be open to discover and listen to new things about yourself, your relationship to nature and what is around the corner. Each group’s interests and needs vary, and we plan each trip accordingly.
A majority of WW trips are by canoe in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness and the Canadian Quetico Provincial Park. Our trips are led by one or two trained WW trip leaders. All overnight trips begin with a day of orientation to work on canoeing and portaging skills and low-impact camping.
Come join us on the path of wilderness adventure, connection, and discovery.